Here for Your Business, From Start to Succession
Eric A. Strulowitz, Esq. has been representing businesses both big and small, newly formed and well established for over 30 years. Strulowitz Law Firm LLC can be there throughout the life of your business, offering you trusted business law representation every step of the way.
At our firm, we believe that trust builds over a lifetime. If we are assisting you in establishing your business, we want to remain your trusted legal counsel throughout its duration.
- Business formation - We can establish your business as a corporation, limited liability company (LLC), partnership or any other type of business entity. We will help you determine which type of business entity is appropriate for you.
- Drafting shareholder agreements and operating agreements - We will work with you to define, draft and implement the rights, duties and responsibilities of your business' shareholders or members.
- Drafting other agreements - We can assist you in drafting or negotiating commercial leases, employment agreements or any other business agreements.
- Business acquisition or disposition - We will provide comprehensive legal representation whether you are buying or selling a business.
- Tax issues - We can represent your business should any federal or state tax issues arise.
- Personal asset protection - We can help you limit your personal exposure to liability from your business.